1. LIVE IN THE MOMENT because that's all it is, a moment.
2. Gratitude is one of the best ways to feel contentment. Instead of focusing on what you
don't have, rely on the beautiful gifts you have: your loved ones, friends, your talents, your
health. Remember these things and you will be grateful everyday.
3. Get some perspective, let it go, then move on. Life has the ability to drastically throw you a curve
ball; don't forget to stay in the game.
4. Giving feels so much better than getting. In a situation like mine, giving was necessary to help
my community. Keeping that feeling of giving feels pure and beautiful.
5. Love your children and watch their cues; they are wise beyond their years. We have so much to
learn from them.
6. You cannot motivate people, although you can set the tone and inspire them.
7. Sip your tea and savor it!
|My youngest, Riley and I: The New York Post|